I need to remind myself this every now and then.
my teacher sent a student home today because the student had had an anxiety attack earlier in the morning and she said “if you have a broken bone, you don’t just keep walking on it and damaging it more, you treat it. Your mental health is the same. Health then school.”
i don’t want to be a part of a college system where plagiarism is a worse crime than rape
I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT YOUNG WOMAN I DONT NEED UR STUPID JACKET 10 SIZES TOO BIG THAT SMELLS LIKE YOU I WILL BRING MY OWN FUCKIN JACKET WHEN IT IS COLD THANK U VERY MUCH
1. The most beautiful thing you can do is smile.
2. Embrace whatever genre of music you enjoy listening to. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s “not music.”
3. But just know there will never be a better song than “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins.
4. It’s OK to think another woman is beautiful.
5. Don’t be catty to other women. You’ll need them when we all overthrow the world together.
I used 10 matches to try and burn this, it wouldn’t burn. I think it sums up self harm, no matter how hard you try, it will never go away.